1. You shall breathe. If you stop breathing, breathe in a shallow manner or inhale pollutants, there will be a price to be paid.
2. You shall ingest nutrition. Quality food is needed to fuel, grow and repair your body.
3. You shall expel wastes. If you expel wastes too quickly or too slowly, you'll suffer.
4. You shall hydrate. Drink enough so you never feel thirsty.
5. You shall move. A sedentary lifestyle causes stagnation, poor circulation and hampers the function of the lymphatic system.
6. You shall rest. Your body needs time to renew and repair.
7. You shall adapt to your environment. The nervous system orchestrates every cell and tissue.
8. You shall love. Love your neighbour as yourself.
9. You shall forgive. Forgive others and forgive yourself.
10. You shall die. Many try to break this one, but it's natural. It's part of the plan.
Valuing your health and following the rules permits you to live a purposeful life.