2 x 140g/5oz lean pork loins
Low fat cooking spray
2 leeks, sliced
175g/6oz frozen petit pois
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the creamy apple sauce
100ml/3½ fl oz natural apple juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp half fat crème fraîche
1. Preheat the grill to high and cover the grill pan with foil. Spray the pork with the cooking spray and season.
2. Grill for about 4 – 5 minutes, turning once, until cooked.
3. Meanwhile, to make the creamy apple sauce, put the apple juice in a small pan and bring up to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until reduced by about a third. Remove from the heat and stir in the mustard and crème fraîche. Season.
5. While the sauce is cooking, bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add the leeks and cook for 1 minute; then add the petit pois and cook for another minute until tender.
6. Serve the pork with the sauce spooned over and the leeks and peas by the side.